Saturday, April 9, 2016

Top 10 Private Universities in Malaysia

Study at the Best Private University in Malaysia

Heriot-Watt University Malaysia is a branch campus of the top ranking Heriot-Watt University, UK
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia is a branch campus of the top ranking Heriot-Watt University, UK
A list of the top private universities or IPTS in Malaysia.
  1. Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
  2. University of Reading, Malaysia
  3. Monash University, Sunway Campus
  4. Curtin University Sarawak
  5. Asia Pacific University
  6. UCSI University
  7. KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie
  8. Taylors University
  9. HELP University
  10. KDU University College Penang

How to Choose the Best University in Malaysia that Fits You

Choosing the right university takes time to decide. You should visit the campus and talk to the staff and lecturers there. Check their facts to see what they say is true.
EduSpiral picked us up from KL Sentral to tour the universities in KL. They provided in depth information which helped me make the right decision for my career. Wen Hao, Biotechnology at UCSI University
EduSpiral picked us up from KL Sentral to tour the universities in KL. They provided in depth information which helped me make the right decision for my career.
Wen Hao, Biotechnology at UCSI University
See if the environment and facilities are good and that the students communicate in English there. EduSpiral Consultant Services takes students to visit the universities' campuses to take them around for a tour and to give them in-depth counseling.
Some students choose their university because their friends are going there, or because their relatives said it was good, or the university was famous or glamourous.
Remember, you are choosing a university that will help to prepare you to work for the next 60 years of your life. If the university doesn't equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills, you would get a low salary for the next 60 years of your life.
When making a decision, it is important to decide based on facts and evidence. Many students have told me that they chose a university because their auntie or uncle said that it was good.
But the question is, "What is their definition of good?" What is actually specifically good about the university?
When we ask these uncles and aunties this question, they would say because they have heard of the university before or someone told them that it was good. Now, that's not a really good guide on choosing the university.
You must make your decisions based on facts and evidence, not on hearsay or gossip that is not supported by statistic, research, report or evidence.
"EdusSpiral counseled me through Facebook providing valuable information and advise. My application to Curtin University Sarawak went smoothly."
Kai Chun, Chemical Engineering at Curtin Sarawak
Many students spend more time doing research to buy your mobile phone than on choosing the university.
Don't you think spending time doing research and asking the right people about the university that could determine your future is more important? Would you ask a Doctor on how to repair your car?
Make the Right Choice to Study at the Best University in Malaysia
Students who are not sure of what to study after SPM can contact EduSpiral Consultant Services to help guide you to choose the right course and university.
There are many Pre-University or Diploma programmes or Degree programmes that you can go for after SPM, UEC, STPM or A-Levels so it can be confusing for you to choose the right one.
Choosing the right university can be confusing and depends on a lot of factors like your budget, results, passion, skills and career goals.
Students interested on how to choose the best universities in Malaysia can contact me for more information.

Study Engineering and Built Environment in Malaysia

After chatting with EduSpiral on Facebook, I got a clearer picture of which university to choose that would best fit me. Zhi Sheng, Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
After chatting with EduSpiral on Facebook, I got a clearer picture of which university to choose that would best fit me.
Zhi Sheng, Heriot-Watt University Malaysia

 

Study Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing and IT in Malaysia

Being in Sabah made it difficult for me to survey the universities in Peninsula. I found EduSpiral online and they provided detailed information & helped me with my application. They even took me around the university for a tour when I went to visit. Xavier Phang, Software Engineering at Asia Pacific University
Being in Sabah made it difficult for me to survey the universities in Peninsula. I found EduSpiral online and they provided detailed information & helped me with my application. They even took me around the university for a tour when I went to visit.
Xavier Phang, Software Engineering at Asia Pacific University
Study Applied and Health Sciences in Malaysia

 

 

Study Accounting, Business & Finance Courses in Malaysia

Study Social Science Courses in Malaysia

Study Design Courses in Malaysia

EduSpiral spent time with me on Facebook to help me to choose the right course. I recommended my friend to EduSpiral as he was planning to join a
EduSpiral spent time with me on Facebook to help me to choose the right course. I recommended my friend to EduSpiral as he was planning to join a "popular" college for interior design. EduSpiral took us around the college for a campus tour and we are very happy that we made the right decision.
Chin Xien & Zhi Yih, Interior Design at KBU International College
Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts Courses in Malaysia
Education and Music Courses in Malaysia

EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor

Established since 2009, EduSpiral Consultant Services helps provide information and counselling on courses and universities in
"EduSpiral talked to me to find out my interests and career goals. He took me to a few universities to tour the campuses to see which one fit me best. EduSpiral helped me choose the right course at the right university."
Malaysia. EduSpiral Consultant Services also represents Northampton University, UK, MDIS Singapore and Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and questions