Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The best diploma programs in Malaysia from top colleges and universities

Study Diploma at the Best Universities and Colleges in Malaysia

Students who are not sure which course to study should go for the Foundation while students who are sure which course
"I submitted my transcripts, course outline and other documents to EduSpiral and he arranged for everything including my accommodation to UCSI University. Everything was smooth".  Tin Haw Chieh, Penang
"I submitted my transcripts, course outline and other documents to EduSpiral and he arranged for everything including my accommodation to UCSI University. Everything was smooth".
Tin Haw Chieh, Penang
to pursue can go for the diploma course. This is the main difference between a Foundation course and a diploma programme.
You can use the diploma to apply for a job while after completing the Foundation course, you have to continue on to the degree before going to work. The diploma generally is more practical while a degree course is more theoretical and academic.
With at least 3 credits in your SPM or 3 Bs in UEC, you can join the Diploma course for 2 or 2.5 years. Generally, most design courses are 2.5 years while the rest are 2 years in duration.
You can apply for the PTPN Loan . You cannot apply for the PTPN Loan for Foundation, Pre-University or A-Level programmes.
After completing your diploma, you can go find a job or continue on to Year 2 of the degree if your college or university offers the degree or you can transfer credits into another university.
If you transfer to another university, you may not be able to get the full exemptions to enter into Year 2 of the degree.

Transfer credits from Diploma into Degree Year 2 into Top Private Universities in Malaysia

Most diplomas can be transferred to another college or university into the Year 2 of the relevant programme. If you have
"My friend introduced me to EduSpiral and they helped me to transfer the credits from my diploma to HELP University. They even met me and my parents at HELP to take us around for a tour and arranged my hostel." Shun Yang, degree at HELP University
"My friend introduced me to EduSpiral and they helped me to transfer the credits from my diploma to HELP University. They even met me and my parents at HELP to take us around for a tour and arranged my hostel."
Shun Yang, degree at HELP University
taken the Diploma in Accounting, it is highly likely that you can enter into Year 2 of the degree in Accounting or Accounting & Finance.
For the Diploma in Business Administration, you can enter into Year 2 of the degree in Business Administration depending on the exemptions.
However, if you go from the Diploma in Business Administration into the Degree in Accounting, then you may not get the optimum amount of exemptions because the subjects in your diploma are not similar with the degree course of the university that you want to transfer to.
To transfer your credits into another university, you will need to submit the following documents for exemptions:
  1. Transcripts from your current college
  2. Course outline for all the subjects taken
  3. Letter of completion
  4. Copy of SPM Certificate
 

Top Diploma courses offered by the best universities in Malaysia

The Best Diploma Programs Offered at Asia Pacific University
After I finished my SPM, I felt confused about my further study. Because of Eduspiral, I am able to pursue my studies at Asia Pacific University. Eduspiral, was so patient to answer all my questions and even brought me to visit the university when I went to KL alone.  Jeremy Lee, APU scholarship student
After I finished my SPM, I felt confused about my further study. Because of Eduspiral, I am able to pursue my studies at Asia Pacific University. Eduspiral, was so patient to answer all my questions and even brought me to visit the university when I went to KL alone. Jeremy Lee, APU scholarship student
The Best Diploma Programs Offered at UCSI University
The Best Diploma Programs Offered at KDU University College
The Best Diploma Programs Offered at HELP University
  • Diploma in Business
  • Diploma in Information Technology
  • Diploma in Mass Communicaiton
The Best Diploma Programs Offered at Nilai University
 
 
 
 
 

Diploma programs from the best colleges in Malaysia

The Best Diploma Programs Offered at KBU International College
The Best Diploma Programs Offered at HELP College of Arts and Technology (HELP CAT)
  • Diploma In Business
  • Diploma in Accountancy
  • Diploma in Computer Science
  • Diploma in Business Information Systems
  • Diploma in Electronic Engineering
  • Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  • Diploma in Culinary Arts
  • Diploma in Hotel Management
 
 
The Best Diploma Programs Offered at Reliance College Kuala Lumpur
The Best Diploma Programs Offered at KDU College Penang
After counseling the student online, EduSpiral met the student & family at KDU College Penang to tour & finally register for the engineering course
After counseling the student online, EduSpiral met the student & family at KDU College Penang to tour & finally register for the engineering course
The Best Diploma Programs Offered at UCSI University Sarawak

EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor

Established since 2009, EduSpiral Consultant Services helps provide information and counselling on courses and universities in Malaysia. EduSpiral Consultant Services also represents Northampton University, UK, MDIS Singapore and Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
"I attended EduSpiral's Education Fair at KInta Riverfront after my SPM exam in December and obtained great information there. Although Asia Pacific University is famous for IT but I found out that they have a solid accounting programme and I can get a UK degree. I got a scholarship as well from APU." Julian Hum, from SMK St. Michael Institution, Ipoh studying Business at Asia Pacific University.
"I attended EduSpiral's Education Fair at KInta Riverfront after my SPM exam in December and obtained great information there. Although Asia Pacific University is famous for IT but I found out that they have a solid accounting programme and I can get a UK degree. I got a scholarship as well from APU."
Julian Hum, from SMK St. Michael Institution, Ipoh studying Business at Asia Pacific University.
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and questions