Thursday, December 10, 2015

How to choose the best course in Malaysia to Study after SPM, STPM or UEC

Helping Students in Malaysia to Choose the Best Course that Fits Them

Having worked in the private education industry for more than 15 years, I have counseled thousands of Malaysians
"My dream is to study engineering but I was from the arts stream. EduSpiral helped me to find the right university to fulfil my dream." Andrew Tan from Sitiawan
"My dream is to study engineering but I was from the arts stream. EduSpiral helped me to find the right university to fulfil my dream."
Andrew Tan from Sitiawan
students in finding the right course that fits their personality, academic ability, budget and career choice so that they have a successful future.
I have worked in the private education industry in marketing and communications therefore I have garnered knowledge and experience about the many courses and private colleges out there. Having conducted market research, this helps in being able to identify the right college that would fit the student. My work experience includes Monash University, UCSI University, SEGi and a few other education institutions.
Why am I telling you this? Well, it is important that when you ask for help, you ask the right people. You won't ask a Doctor on how to repair your car right? Therefore, in making this life changing decision, it is important to ask experienced and knowledgeable people who are interested in your future.
I enjoy helping students find their right place at the college of choice.  I love helping students and their families navigate the college and career search process. With thousands of career options and about 500 private colleges & universities out there, it can be a confusing and stressful process.
There are so many different steps involved in applying to college, and I hope to provide clear direction and simplify the process.

EduSpiral gets to know who you are so we can advise you how to choose the best course that fits you

  • We review the student’s high school profile, all high school transcripts, projected courses, extracurricular activities, awards, hobbies, interests and outstanding talents.
  • Then we discuss the factors that are most important to the student in identifying appropriate colleges & universities that would fit you
  • We assist to develop priorities for college selection, including courses of study, location, size, extracurricular opportunities, and many other factors
  • Ensure that the student’s interests and achievements are carefully matched with appropriate colleges and universities in Malaysia

There are basically 3 reasons in choosing a course to study in Malaysia

1. We have to choose a course that we like. If we study something that we do not like, then we will hate our working life for
EduSpiral has more than 10 years of experience in counseling students on choosing the  right courses
EduSpiral has more than 10 years of experience in counseling students on choosing the right courses
the next 60 years. There must be interest as well as passion for the course of study.
2. We have to choose a career that we are actually good at. Just because you like something, doesn’t mean that you are good at it. For example, some people think that they can sing, but when they open their mouths to sing, people run away. Like the American Idol, we see that some people cannot sing but actually believe that they can.
3. We should choose a career that can give us a good salary. Unless you have rich parents or just want to work for charity, then you can ignore this. Most of us need money to survive in this world. We assist students with research on the top jobs in demand in Malaysia to best advise which one would be the best choice. Especially now for most Malaysians where the cost of living is so high, we need to get a career that can provide for us, our future family as well as to support our parents when they grow old.
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information. 
[contact-form subject='[EduSpiral Consultant Services - Education advise on the best universities %26amp; colleges in Malaysia%26#x002c; Hong Kong%26#x002c; Singapore and UK The top universities and colleges in Malaysia offering the best courses'][contact-field label='Full Name as in IC. (If you are the parent%26#x002c; please give the child%26#039;s name)' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Hand Phone Number' type='text' required='1'/][contact-field label='Qualification (SPM%26#x002c; A-Levels%26#x002c; STPM%26#x002c; UEC%26#x002c; etc)' type='text'/][contact-field label='Course of Interest/Remark' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]

What to Study After SPM?

Students who are not sure of what to study after SPM can contact EduSpiral Consultant Services to help guide you to choose the right course and university. There are many Pre-University or Diploma programmes that you can go for after SPM so it can be confusing for you to choose the right one.
Choosing the right university can be confusing and depends on a lot of factors like your budget, results, passion, skills and career goals.
Students interested on how to choose the best universities in Malaysia for the particular courses like the ones below can contact me for more information:
After I finished my SPM, I felt confused about my further study. Because of Eduspiral, I am able to pursue my studies at Asia Pacific University. Eduspiral, was so patient to answer all my questions and even brought me to visit the university when I went to KL alone.  Jeremy Lee, APU scholarship student
After I finished my SPM, I felt confused about my further study. Because of Eduspiral, I am able to pursue my studies at Asia Pacific University. Eduspiral, was so patient to answer all my questions and even brought me to visit the university when I went to KL alone. Jeremy Lee, APU scholarship student
Engineering and Built Environment
Computing and IT
Applied and Health Sciences in Malaysia
Business Courses in Malaysia
Social Science Courses in Malaysia
Design Courses in Malaysia
Hospitality and Culinary Arts Courses in Malaysia
Education and Music Courses in Malaysia
EduSpiral taking APU student, Vincent Chow, from Ipoh to tour APU accommodation at Vista Komanwel
EduSpiral taking APU student, Vincent Chow, from Ipoh to tour APU accommodation at Vista Komanwel
2015 Scholarships from top private universities in Malaysia
SPM 2014 students who have done well in the SPM can apply for the 2014 Scholarships. The following universities below have released the scholarships for 2015. For more information, please contact us:

EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor

Established since 2009, EduSpiral Consultant Services helps provide information and counselling on courses and universities in Malaysia. EduSpiral Consultant Services also represents Northampton University, UK, MDIS Singapore and Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
I am so glad that my mother found EduSpiral online. I used to be quiet and not able to communicate well in English. Now, I am more confident and speak a lot in English because of the great university environment. Zhi Kang, Business at Asia Pacific University
I am so glad that my mother found EduSpiral online. I used to be quiet and not able to communicate well in English. Now, I am more confident and speak a lot in English because of the great university environment.
Zhi Kang, Business at Asia Pacific University
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.
 

1 comment:

  1. This post will be very useful to us....i like your blog and helpful to me....nice thoughts for your great work....

    social media marketing training malaysia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and questions